Pharmacy services include:
- Private consultations with staff members who can answer your questions about medications, especially HIV-drug regimens and side effects
- Free, confidential delivery in California (some restrictions apply)
- Prescription refill assistance program
- On-site assistance in English, Spanish, Russian, and Thai
- Free validated parking at next door parking lot
If you’re a client of our health center, pharmacy staff will work closely with your physician, nurse, nutritionist, case manager, and/or mental health provider to help you achieve your health care goals.
Clients of the Jeffrey Goodman Special Care Clinic receive discounts on some medications not covered by insurance.
We accept ADAP, Medi-Cal and most private insurance plans. Our staff is experienced with HIV and secondary billing and can update you on new and changing reimbursement programs.
If prescriptions are needed for travel or business, please contact the pharmacy a minimum of 5 business days prior to your travel date for further information.
Patients are responsible for updating the pharmacy with any changes to their information including: name, address, phone number or insurance.
Feel good about filling your prescription at the Center knowing that by doing so, you’re helping to support the Center’s many services for those with limited incomes.
Lost or stolen meds may be limited or not covered at all by insurance plans, or require a police report. Please contact your insurance for further information.
For any further questions or concerns, please contact the pharmacy at 323-993-7513.