Our Transgender Economic Empowerment Project (TEEP) offers a wide range of services to help transgender people find employment and to help make workplaces more welcoming to trans people. We also host transgender career fairs that are routinely attended by dozens of employers.
Transgender Economic Empowerment Project (TEEP) Job Fair 2016
Meet inclusive employers.
Apply for great opportunities.
Find a job!
Thursday, October 20
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For registration, please contact: 323-860-3713
Participation and parking are FREE.
West Hollywood Park Auditorium
647 N. San Vincente Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
For more information go to the event page.
Client services include:
- Legal name and gender change assistance
- Career development support and counseling
- Resume preparation
- Leads on jobs with trans-welcoming employers
- Job interview workshops and mock interviews
- Access to interview appropriate-attire
- Referrals to other local and national resources
Topics of trainings/support for employers include:
- Laws that protect gender identity and expression
- Mitigating the risk of legal discrimination claims by staying ahead of evolving local, state and federal laws
- Making the workplace a culturally inclusive environment